CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day at a New Preschool

Isaac and Olivia started pre-school last week and our house returned to normal! I do much better with a schedule! Even though I love summer- I am always happy to see routine and order return. The twins started at a new pre-school this year (mostly we just wanted different curriculum) and they have loved it so far.

Check out my big kids! Where have all the babies gone?






1 comment:

laura@life overseas said...

They are sooo big, and SOOOO CUTTEEE!!!! How precious. Can I say that I love their little bags? Holy cow, they look like Pottery Barn models.

I hope you guys are doing well . . . .

Would love to be able to visit you and your cutie-pye kids one day. :) Maybe . . ..

love from here,

laura

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver