CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day Tripping

Last Sunday we played hookie and took a day trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The kids had a blast and it was a nice respite from the 90 degree days here.
Here are a couple of shots at an overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway.



Stop taking my picture.

The sun is in our eyes we will not smile.

Three happy Hoots'.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

makin' me "homesick". :) We love mast too!

Carol said...

Hey, Hoots fam! Next time that you are in Boone look us up. We will meet you at the river.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver