CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, July 10, 2009

Rocky River

A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
-George Bernard Shaw
After Ashland we headed to Rocky River for a few days. My maternal grandmother, Granny, lives in Rocky River. There are few things I enjoy as much as staying in my grandmother's house... since I was a little girl her house has always been a family hub of laughter, candy, family recipes, card games, and meatloaf (the best in the world I might add). We had a great time while there over the 4th. My Aunt and Uncle, two cousins, and my parents also came for the weekend. Enjoy the pictures...

Cousin Tina, Ethan, and Granny




Ethan shooting off a party popper with my cousin Katherine.


Katherine, Tina, Me, Granny
(yeah that's me in glasses (allergies) and a sweatshirt- it has been a really cool summer there- which was an awesome treat for the southerners).





Granny with the twins. Livy even let Great Granny hold her beloved baby.





No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver