CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lake Erie

One of our favorite parts of going to Ohio is getting to visit Lake Erie. Only a few minutes from my grandmother's house- the lake is gorgeous and nothing like any other lake I have ever seen. If you have never been to one of the Great Lakes- you should go visit. The sunsets are beautiful. Anyway - here are a few pics of the fam at the lake... in no particular order... hope you enjoy.







1 comment:

melanie said...

Aahh....looks like Lake Superior, my most favorite great lake!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver