This is actually her new favorite thing to say... she says it to herself in the mirror, to anyone wearing jewelry, about fingernail polish, about babies, etc. Whoever said gender was no issue and we teach our children what is appropriate- well they must have never had children- Livy could be not be more different from the boys in interests - and she plays with the exact toys and has the exact stimulation that Isaac has. And, yet she is all girl. And a "Pwetty" one at that!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment