CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Crown Prince

Inspired by my friend Rachael's blog I have decided to introduce you to our Crown Prince. Nearly five years old and full of energy and happiness... here are a few of his favorite things right now...

Color:
Yellow
Food:
Chicken, Apples, and Cereal
Movie:
The Incredibles
TV Show:
Wow Wow Wuzby (I think he has only seen this show twice - but he insisted it is his favorite! Please no one buy is the DVD's - next week he will have a new "favorite")
Place:
My Granny's House
Buddies:
River, Riley, Kieran, Charlie, Lily and Samuel
Animal:
Horses, dog ("even though you won't let me have one- right mom?"- this is an exact quote)
Book:
All of them
Junk Food:
French Fries and Donuts
Store:
"The Toy store mom - you should know that" (again an exact quote)
Activity:
Playing games with dad at night
Holiday:
Christmas
Season:
Summer
Toy:
Leapster
Clothing:
Bathing Suit
Acting silly while answering the questions.


Taking a break to check out the snow.



Enjoying his favorite activity before bed.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

can't wait to let river read this. i think it's a great idea! he's such a cutie pie.

Karen P said...

Very fun! You know if he want to dogsit sometime, I think that could be arranged!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver