CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We are so excited that it's Valentines Day!!!

We woke up on Thursday morning to 2.5 inches of snow.

We were excited to finally get some real snow instead of ice and sleet.


Ethan trotted outside for some winter fun - while the babies were napping of course.

He was disheartened that his car would not start- but he got it running eventually!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver