CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Trying to get a Christmas Photo

This weekend we attempted to take a cute photo of all three kids for a Christmas card. Well... here are the results. We are planning on trying again. Our cards may be late this year!!

The babies are straight serious.
Help Daddy!
Later at home the babies are all smiles.. but where is big brother!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Shannon,
we have yet to be successful getting a picture of just two of them! That's what photoshop is for:)

melanie said...

Sounds like the same thing that happened over here!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver