Thanksgiving was fun this year- but also more complicated since we have gone from a family of three to a family of five. The babies were both battling cold/ flu symptoms all week. But, overall they did really well off of their regular schedule. We spent the week at my parents house. Ethan really loves it there- here are some highlights...
The family in the back yard. 1st attempt at a family photo.
My dad and my Aunt Vicki cooking up some yummy Midwestern food.
My parents racing to get the food on the table while everything was still hot. My mom made pretty much everything and it was all delicious (especially since I did not have to cook it!).
Outside on the front porch. The weather was perfect- in the 70's. We talked to my cousin in Ohio that morning and the Cleveland area was expecting 2 inches of snow. Enough to prove once again that living in the South is better!!
Uncle Ben and Ethan in the cul -de- sac.
The family on the front porch. Ethan 3 1/2 and babies 7 months.
The Hardesty Family.
Ethan's favorite part about Granny's house...
Getting to stay up late to be the "fire- keeper" and roast marshmallows.
1 comment:
Those are so fun pictures- I know you all had such a good time with the family. I can't believe the twins are 7 months- but then again I can't believe Joshua is already 3 months! Don't you love being a mom? It is the best (and hardest!) job in the world.
Post a Comment