We spent Saturday and Sunday at the Natural Science Center in Greensboro. The Science Center recently added an outdoor Zoo: complete with monkeys, wallabies, farm animals, alligators, crocodiles, and even two Tigers. Ethan really enjoys the zoo part (but is a little frightened by the Tigers) and the indoor areas for preschoolers. The babies like it too- but slept through most of it.
The babies were as popular at the Science Center as any of the caged animals. People kept stopping us, gawking, asking questions, etc. I found this endearing at first, but I have to admit I am now rather annoyed by it. Especially because they completely ignore Ethan (who is equally cute and charming) even if he is trying to talk to them. John is still very nice (of course) but most of the time I barely acknowledge the stares, questions, and pointing. I can not imagine what it would be like to have higher order multiples!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment