CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

5 Months Old

We have made it to 5 months!
Only 7 more and then we are throwing a huge party to celebrate that we survived!!
(some nights I wonder if we will make it to a year in one piece)
The twins are both doing really well. They are both sleeping better, but not all the way through the night yet. They are both rolling over, talking all the time, chewing on anything they can get in their mouths, and always ready to socialize.
Olivia is already starting to get her first tooth- which is a lot earlier than Ethan did. Several people have commented on how happy they always are. John and I feel so blessed by this- all three of our children have really cheerful and fun dispositions.










2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, John and Shannon! What cuties!! Y'all are rich indeed!

Angela said...

very cute! Congrats on 5 months!!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver