CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Walt Disney World- The Magic Kingdom

After braving our way through two other parks, we managed to make it to The Magic Kingdom by the end of day 1. We also spent all day on day 2 at The Magic Kingdom. This is by far the best park for 10 and under. But, it is also probably the busiest and has the most strollers!!

Let the Memories Begin...



My kids love characters (more on that later). The twins have not even seen the movie, but they were thrilled to dance with Stitch in Tomorrowland.
After Stitch they moved onto bigger stars... dancing with Goofy in Tomorrowland.



A favorite ride of the boys was the Tomorrowland Speedway. This was the first thing we rode in the park as we waited out our Fastpass return time for the Buzz Lighyear ride.



Another favorite... The Mad Tea Party. This was only one of two rides I could not stomach at Disney.  I sat out and took the pictures!


The Electric Parade... a WDW must! I am wowed by it each time I see it! Tink is pictures above.




Fireworks at the Castle.
The first day we left the hotel at 8 am and stayed at the parks until about 11:30pm. A full day, but LOADS of fun!

Day 2 we caught a show in the courtyard of Cinderella's castle.


After the show at the Castle we danced and shook our tail feathers with Donald, Goofy and friends.




On Day 2 we ended the day with Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. Day 2 we left the hotel at about 8:30 am and stayed at The Magic Kingdom all day. We opted out of fireworks and parades that night and headed back to the hotel at 9pm. A full day and we wanted a full nights sleep for our final day.

On Day 2 we rode about every ride at Magic Kingdom... sorry so few were photographed!!

Day 3 we started at The Animal Kingdom (see tomorrow's post about this), and then about 3 we headed back to The Magic Kingdom. We let the kids choose their favorite rides to do again and we rode a couple in the dark! It was extremely fun and ended too soon! I don't know if we can wait 2 years to go again!!!

John and Ethan and my Mom and Isaac on Dumbo. This ride has been moved and redone - with a new type of queue. It was good classic fun and the new queue made waiting so much nicer.

The Magic Kingdom at night - one of my favorite places to be!!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver