Isaac's Soccer Team
Isaac played soccer all year and really LOVED it. He would definitely say this is his favorite sport. John was the assistant coach of the team (which is why you see him pictured below).
 |
| Before the game. Trying to get a team photo. Only about half the team was present and (as you can see) the boys would NOT be serious. |
 |
| 5 Year Old All Star! |
 |
| Isaac in action. |
 |
| After the game. Trying to get a good shot of the team. "Trying" being the key word. |
 |
| Isaac with one of his best buds on the team. |
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment