CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, May 14, 2012

Ethan's Soccer Team

 Ethan played soccer again for the 5th year. John coach's the team, and although it is time consuming, I am glad he is able and that Ethan wants him to coach. Below are a couple of shots of the last game of the year. 
Go Lightning!!


The field is a lot bigger than the field Isaac's age group plays on. Therefore, the pictures are much further away. Ethan is wearing royal blue shorts.






The team.
Proudly holding up their trophies.
The are a great group of 8 year old boys!!

They always have to have a goofy shot. Always!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver