CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Long- Distance Cousins




John has an awesome cousin who we love to see and spend time with... the problem is until recently she lived in Austin, TX with her family. But, fortunately her family moved back to the south and we were blessed to see them recently.


Erin and her two girls came for the day and lots of family came over to see them and to catch up. Above are her two adorable daughters with Olivia. Liv was thrilled to have some girl cousins!!


Here are all most of the younger generation of cousins. We LOVED having the Whitener clan with us for the day... hope they will return soon!!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver