Recently, Olivia has been invited to several "girly" birthday parties. This has opened Olivia's mind in a whole new world... you see she did not realize you could choose themes like "princess" or "pedicure" and have a party separate from your twin brother! So, thanks a lot friends, for opening her mind!
About 3 weeks ago Liv attended a Princess Party for her friend, Campbell. She has not stopped talking about the party since!
About 3 weeks ago Liv attended a Princess Party for her friend, Campbell. She has not stopped talking about the party since!

A big surprise for the birthday girl and the attendees... Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) stopped by to celebrate. She told the girls her story, she taught them how to play instruments, she danced with the girls, and then she sang (beautifully) some songs.
Needless to say the girls were in awe... Belle was genuine, talented, and great with the little princesses. One funny thing about the party... the girls were obsessed with how Belle got to Campbell's house. Don't worry, she doesn't need magic, she informed us that the prince taught her how to drive a car!
Here is Livy twirling the golden lights from the story of Beauty and the Beast (when the beast turns back into a prince).

Here is Livy with Belle.
Want to check out this awesome idea for a birthday party?? Click Here- Princess Performances. Although I do know the Princess, she has no idea I am doing this, but she is incredibly talented and if you are looking for a princess you have found her. Seriously, I was convinced she was Belle.
After the party I asked Livy if she wanted to go with me to run errands or go home and see the boys. She said" I can't go to the store dressed up like Snow White". So, I told her " Of course you can everyone will think you look beautiful and will tell you how cute you are". And, Livy responded, "If people are going to tell me I am beautiful I will definitely go".
Ha! Don't we all like compliments?
No comments:
Post a Comment