CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Final Year of Preschool

And, so the final chapter of the preschool years begins.
Isaac and Liv were thrilled to start school last week after a very long Christmas break!
Here they are before the headed off to out wit and out last all the other preschoolers.







Why won't my kids smile normally?



Here they are being "Goofy Balls" as Livy says.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver