CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, June 27, 2011

SummerTime!

Well, summer is here and blogging has slowed down!
Sorry about the major delay in posts.

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is go to the pool. And, our favorite time is on Friday night because it is float night! And, this past week our dear friends were in town from Wilmington, Delaware... so we threw a little pool party in their honor. Check out the festivities...





The Panz family taking the plunge into the deep end!


For the most part the moms watched and talked from the side...


The dads threw kids in the air, dunked, and showed off their swim skills to the kids.


Isaac with buddy, Aaron. So glad to have him home from Delaware.


Livy playing with adorable and happy baby Emary.



Livy the fish with her friend Aaron.

2 comments:

Karen P said...

I can't believe you got us mid-air! Great shot!

Brooke or Caleb said...

We had a blast and so glad we got to join in on the fun. Will have to do again when we get home.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver