CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seven Years to Celebrate

After the morning of celebration the family went to Ethan's classroom to celebrate with 20 other 1st graders. He is always excited to have us in the classroom. I know it won't last forever so I am enjoying it now.


Dirty Dessert Cupcakes.


The class singing to Ethan.



Ethan telling everyone how old he is.

Ethan showing off a new favorite toy - Darth Vader.

For dinner Ethan chose Woodlands - because of Jim's Wings. They are the best wings on earth - thanks M& E Cummings for beginning our Jim's Wings addiction. After dinner we came home for cake and ice cream.


I have made some fancy cakes in my day... but Ethan requested this simple cake. I like it reminds me of childhood.







After a full day of celebration he is relaxing his favorite way... with DS in hand.

Happy birthday to a the best 7 year old big brother, friend and son!
We love you E!

1 comment:

Kim said...

The Woodlands... a man after Nate's own heart! Many a two hours we have waited there to eat, infants and toddlers in arms. Happy B, E!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver