CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I know I have gotten really slack on posting. I am trying to catch up now. We have been doing the usual summer stuff around here... pool, vacations, playing outside. A few weeks ago we went to see my parents for the weekend- that weekend we celebrated my Mom's birthday and Father's Day. Here are a couple of high lights...
Trying out Uncle Ben's helmet- see what you miss when you are gone Uncle Ben!



My attempt at a rainbow cake... not the best effort, but it did taste good. I am going to do more layers, but thinner next time.

Happy Birthday, Mom!
(We could not find any candles int he house).

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver