CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Beach

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately- I have no good excuse - just doing other stuff instead!


A few weeks ago we were blessed to enjoy a long weekend at the beach with John's parents. All five of us had a great time. Here are a couple of shots of the kiddos at the shore... hope you enjoy. (More to come soon).




Headed down to the water.



Liv surveys the scene. She was the last one to explore the actual ocean - but ended up loving it.

Sand does not taste good.



Isaac likes the ocean immediately- however after getting knocked down - he decided he had enough and did not go back in the whole time we were there.




I feel the earth move under my feet...

Y'all come back now - ya hear?






No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver