CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, December 26, 2008

Trip to Ohio

My QUICK trip to Ohio was awesome. I was able to go kid free (thanks to my wonderful husband) and actually spend time talking to my family!! We ate, laughed, played cards, looked through OLD photographs (and I mean old people), and went through all the old Christmas ornaments. It was wonderful. Above is my grandmothers house. She has lived there my entire life, every Christmas and every summer growing up I was blessed to have wonderful memory upon wonderful memory there. I think it was where I had the most fun family times in my childhood. Anyway... Here are three generations at least (sorry Liv - you had to stay home).
My mom, me, Granny, my sister.


The four granddaughters with my grandmother.
Me, Katherine, Granny, Jaclyn, Tina.
Sorting through the Christmas stuff... I was blessed to go home with a nativity set my grandmother made! (That's right folks- MADE) More on that later.






1 comment:

Melissa said...

glad you had such a good time! it's crazy how you are all red heads!! you lucky things!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver