CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Char-Grill


After a couple of days inside with the kids eating turkey we decided to head out to our favorite local place- Char-Grill (the original above). This was one of my favorites in high school and now I have John hooked too! If you are ever in the Triangle you should stop by. The burgers and shakes are incredible. (PS - I think the kids liked the ketchup more than anything.)








1 comment:

DeAnne said...

I love Char-grill!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver