CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is Here

I know, it has been a ridiculously long time since I posted.
Well, what can I say... Fall is here.
And, with it the rush of new activities. Not a complaint- just the facts.
I LOVE FALL.
Every little detail of it.
Pumpkins, rustlings leaves, apple cider, warm colors, crisp morning and evening air,
hayrides, school starting, apple crisp... what's not to like!
Here are a couple of shots of the kiddos. Happy Fall everyone.

Three Little Hoots.

Ethan and the scarecrow.

Livy dragging the scarecrow around the house.

She is fascinated with him- as if this is the long lost triplet.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver