CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon in the Backyard

Ethan has been begging us to get out the "water- things" (the pool, sprinklers, slip and slide, etc) now that the weather is nice. We finally gave in today and let him run around with the sprinkler on (don't worry we are aware of the drought - it was just a couple of minutes). The babies watched from a blanket in the yard, they were enthralled with watching him. Enjoy some shots of our cute kiddos!! Thank God it is almost summer.











2 comments:

Windot said...

Hey!!! It was so neat to catch up on your life! Once you added me on facebook and I saw your blog, I just had to check it out! What a precious family!!!! SO glad to see that you are doing well and enjoying your family!!!
Cheri

John & Alison said...

It looks like a fun summer afternoon. We look forward to Joshua being able to run through the sprinklers.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver