CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, April 14, 2008

5 ear infections and 8 pink eyes!!

This is what our house has been like the last couple of days...
all three of our kids have been battling a cold for about a week. Then on Sunday morning all three of ours awoke with pink eye. Ethan could not even open one of his eyes!!
So instead of Sunday School we headed to the "after" hours clinic at our pediatricians office. As it turns out the twins have double ear infections and Ethan has one!!
And, to top it off, I also have pink eye!! Thanks a lot kids!

On a happier note we went to the pediatrician again today for the twins 1 year check -up.

They are both doing well.

Olivia weighed in at 20 lbs. and 8 oz. (50th %) and Isaac weighed in at 24 lbs. and 5 oz. (75 %).

Poor kids, I would die if my mother wrote my weight and percentile on a blog for all to see. Hopefully one day Isaac and Livy can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

Here is our brave pink - eyed cowboy roaming the halls today as he played hookie.

1 comment:

Cambre said...

oh dear...if anyone can handle all of this, you can! You are an amazing mom!!!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver