CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4th

12 weeks old!!! The weeks go by so fast... but the days and nights can still be sooooo long.
On July 3rd we went to Burlington City Park to see fireworks with our small group. We also rode the train and the airplanes. If you have never been there - you should check it out- it is surprisingly nice (and cheap).


Here is Livy trying to sleep - even with the Embers singing in the background.




On the 4th we went to Boone and Blowing Rock for the day- to get away and relax (ha ha ha). There was very little leisure and a lot of getting the kids in and out of the car. I never even got my camera out - so you will have to take my word for it that we were there.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh Shannon, I know... there is no getting away and relaxing when you have little ones...vacation is more work than being at home! But the pictures are very cute. Keep 'em coming!

Erin

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver