CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

3 month photos

We have made it to 3 months!!! For everyone that has been asking- YES things are getting easier (but I would not say they are "easy"). The babies are going to bed earlier and generally crying less. And, for all of you that keep asking why we don't post more- well you try it!!! It is a lot of work to photograph our kids!!! And, forget trying to get all three of them in a shot- it is nearly impossible. Enjoy the shots- and check out the BLOND hair - who would have guessed.









1 comment:

Erin said...

I love Olivia's dress!!!!!! That is adorable!!!! What cute, chubby, adorable babies you have there! And Ethan looks like a full grown man in comparison, sitting there eating his corn on the cob.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver