CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Well, Halloween of 2012 was a fun and cold night of trick - or - treating and  going to a local Fall Festival for rides, cotton candy, and games. This is the first year I have let the kids dress up without matching. They chose their own costumes this year and helped me make some of the parts of each one.

Frankenstein.
Olivia the Pig.
Mad Scientist.




A little pumpkin action from the night before. They all loved getting their hands dirty!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver