CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Broken Elbow!





 So... we encountered our first broken bone in the Hoots' household. We had a good long stretch of being break free - 8 and a half years of castless bliss. But, Isaac ended all that at the end of September when he fell off our bed and broke his elbow. He has been a cast for almost four weeks and is scheduled to get it off this Friday!! Wahoo!! 
He has handled the cast very well, but we are all ready to have it off!! 
 (Like the neon green? He got it to match his Halloween costume, Stay tuned to see the costume!!)


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver