CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Recital

Olivia danced in her first recital a couple of weeks ago. After sitting through the recital, I feel like I should right a thank you note to anyone who ever had to suffer sit through my recitals. She did a wonderful job, and watching her class was a real joy!

On our way to the Recital. Hair and hairpiece are ready to go! It only took 8 oz of gel, hairspray, and 30 bobby pins!


Backstage before the show, with best buddy Naomi.

Pictures of the dance. All the pics I took of the dance are terrible. My camera just couldn't handle the distance and weird lighting. But, you will have to trust me she was inspired and adorable.





After the show. Posing with her flowers and three buddies from the class.



My five year old beauty.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver