CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Second Day in the Second Grade






Second grade has officially begun!
Ethan was placed in the class he wanted with several friends and the year has started off well.

What is he most excited about this year...
his new hairstyle (more to come on that later- these pictures are pre- haircut),
PE,
having a male teacher,
field trips,
math,
and running laps (a running club at school to see how many miles you can run in a year).


The forced smile.


The real Ethan... all goofy and smiles.



No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver