CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation Bible School

One of the highlights of the kids summer is always VBS... singing, dancing, silly skits, games, crazy snacks, Chadder, and time away from home! Who wouldn't like that!

This year, the theme of Vacation Bible School was Pandamania- Where God is Wild About You!

Our VBS was about a month ago and I am always amazed at the awesome job our church does in putting it on. Check it out below...



Silly skits with Kung Pow and Moo Shoo.





Ethan with his best buddy Kieran. They have been in the same crew 4 years running!



Olivia dancing with her buddy, Campbell. Looks like they are doing the hand- jive!


Everybody (225 kids + crew leaders) singing and dancing.






My classroom this year. I have taught at VBS every year, and this year I was privileged to get to lead Chadder. A video about a chipmunk (named Chadder) on a mission. It is corny and grade D media - but the kids are riveted! Seriously, riveted!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Fun! We did the same vbs this year and my girls loved it! I ended up being in the bible adventure room. Loved it!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver