CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Superhero Squad

One of the things that I love the most about my kids is how excited they get! And, boy were they ever excited about dressing up this year. We had a superhero themed year - and Livy actually picked her costume first. No princess for her!

Other superhero friends... at a fall festival we went to on Saturday night.

Isaac (im)patiently waiting his turn to race on the bounce house.


More to come about the superheroes later...

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver