CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Santa Baby... A Little Late

Isaac

Livy

All Christmas season I kept meaning to take some pictures of the twins in a santa hat (I have a really cute shot of baby Ethan like this and wanted ans try and get the same shot of them). Well... the season is over but I finally found time to do it!!! These are my favorite two shots.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver